Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bashman Arrives at PatDollard.com


Wednesday July 25, 2007

The new Pat Dollard site went live today and features The Bashman along with a few other notable Vloggers in the “Special Forces” section.

www.patdollard.com

If you don’t know who Pat is you should, go here.

The latest Bashman vid is entitled “American Idiots & Liberal Media Bias”. It marks the first time that I have ever done a Bashman vid on a topic suggested to me by someone else (Pat, LOL). I think it is one of the best I have done to date. It is officially Bashman #11.

The latest Bashman vid is entitled “Happiness is a Warm Gun” and features a revamped Reagan speech and Ted Nugent.

Worked out a deal with Pat Dollard and LiveLeak this week also. Dollard has exclusivity to all Bashman vids dealing with the War, Middle east, and Politics…things that are the focus of PatDollard.com. Any new Bash vid with these themes will debut at Pat’s site, and remain there exclusively for five days before heading over to the Bashman Channel at LiveLeak, and TheBashman.com.

Which leads me to TheBashman.com. Go check it out. It is a work in progress, but definitely open for biz. Come on in, poke around. You’ll note a tab labeled “Gear” and this will take you to my CafePress store where you can pickup Bashman merchandise that will change your life forever, make you irresistible to the opposite sex, and make you rich in 30 days!

I just put together some very simple designs using the traditional Bashman Vid font (its called Rambo Killer), and there are hats, mugs, steins, shirts, etc etc.

Some designs say:

Fuck Jihad
Fuck You
Got Bashage?
Been Bashed Lately?

Check it out, you know me, I’m into black and white and sepia tones so the designs are minimalistic and fucking powerful. Buy something, would ya? I want to getout of the daycare biz.

Heh heh…

Big things in store with Pat Dollard and LiveLeak, and I am extremely excited.

No comments: